Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New books

As you may or may not know, I have a new-found love of my local library.  Our library is absolutely fantastic and I take my children there often...but not too long ago I realized I can check out magazines....AND my favorite thing is the discarded books..a bag for a buck!  I LOVE old books... I love  simple illustrations. I love pasting, cutting and doodling in them to make so as you can imagine, I had a field day!!!!!  
Here are my Favorites.....
(these are too precious for an altered book, though)


GREAT Quote...appropriate for the day.............




I love child-like doodles....this book is full of silly poems and equally as silly doodles....
I also checked out a copy of Country living magazine...so all in all...today was a goooooood day!

No comments:

Post a Comment